Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Thor

Yes.

More and more, I dread the thought of a another superhero's origin story. Even having known absolutely nothing about Thor and needing to see where he came from in order to understand his story, I still was entirely disinterested in this movie... Thor is just fluff. It's a puzzle piece and the picture on the box is the poster for The Avengers.

That being said, I kinda enjoyed it. It has moments of simple humor, relatively cool special effects. The main characters are very likable and there's little to no cringe-worthy dialogue.

If you have to see Thor in order to get the full picture prior to the main event next summer, it could have been a lot worse. If it turns out that I didn't need to see Thor to understand The Avengers, I won't necessarily be angry... but I definitely won't be surprised.

No comments: