Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Friday the 13th

Yeah.

If you like horror films, or specifically the Friday the 13th franchise, this movie will not disappoint.

There's nothing new here. I can't be certain because the only other Friday the 13th movies I saw were the original and Part VI, but I'm pretty sure the only thing that's new to the franchise is the circumstance by which the victims find themselves at the end of whatever sharp object Voorhees puts in them.

The movie is both frightening and funny. It has violence, sex, nudity, drug use, blood and guts... pretty much everything you can expect from a horror movie. What makes this series so much more accessible is the familiarity of the killer. This series will go on forever now that it's made it out of the 80's and 90's... Jason Takes Manhattan... ugh.

No comments: