Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Oceans

No.

Oceans is super short and I found myself mesmerized by the imagery for the majority of the running time, but that doesn't mean it isn't boring as hell. Eventually you start thinking, "OK, this could be over now," which shouldn't happen in an 84 minute film.

The global warming message was there, but was lost in the cuteness of the polar animals. The pollution issue was only briefly addressed, and not at the end. After showing a sea lion swimming through murky, dirty water, inspecting an underwater shopping cart, the filmmakers decided to move on and show more animals living in clean water. You almost forget the point about pollution at the end of the movie.

Honestly, the movie is educational, but that's it. There's no entertainment value at all and so I just can't recommend Oceans.

No comments: