Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Dinner for Schmucks

Yes.

Dinner for Schmucks isn't without it's faults, but those faults are easily forgotten while you're laughing so hard you can't breathe.

The movie is easily 15-20 minutes longer than it needs to be, but that time is filled with comedy. All of the slow parts were necessary if they wanted to tell an actual story. If the slow parts were left out we would have been complaining that there was no plot.

The two stars are cast perfectly for their roles, as is the entire supporting cast. Unfortunately, none of them are able to convince you that any of what happens in the movie would ever happen or that these characters could possibly exist in real life. Since it's completely unrealistic to begin with, the lack of a plot may have been a good thing... except that, without the boring plot development, we may all have died from laughter.

Go see Dinner for Schmucks, keeping in mind that the slow scenes may be saving your life.

No comments: