Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Last Airbender

No.

But to be fair, I didn't think it was as bad as the critics made it out to be. The writing is hokey and the acting is terrible. I never saw the cartoon on Nickelodeon and knew absolutely nothing about the plot. Ignorance is bliss... with better dialogue and a different cast, The Last Airbender could have been phenomenal, but to be honest, I didn't hate it.

I'm not taking away my "no", but you should know that while it's not good, The Last Airbender isn't nearly as bad as some would have you believe.

No comments: