Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Your Highness

No.

Your Highness probably wouldn't have been as bad as it was if they had left out the pot jokes (and I guess changed the title) and they probably should have left out a few "fuck"s. I'm not against vulgarity... in fact I might actually thrive on it at this point, but if you use it too much, it becomes unfunny.

The movie wore out it's welcome pretty early on. I still laughed a few times, but not enough to keep me awake. That's right... I fell asleep. It was just too nonsensical. I immediately lost half of my interest in the movie when I saw the robot bird sidekick and the rest was gone when they got attacked by ninjas.

This team of film makers (James Franco, Danny McBride, and director David Gordon Green) try too hard. They have good ideas and a strong sense of what's funny, but just as they did with Pineapple Express, they pass the "good" mark and bring the movie all the way to "stupid".

No comments: