Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Get Him to the Greek

Sure.

Get Him to the Greek is a funny movie. It will not, however, have any lasting impact. It's no Hangover.

I was really hoping I'd get over this by now, but I still have a problem with the fact that Russell Brand plays the same character that he played in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but Jonah Hill doesn't. There are two very easy ways they could have resolved this. Hire a different actor to play Hill's part or have it be the same character. The guy was into music in the first one and was not shy about approaching celebrities. It's very possible that he could have networked his way into an entry level position in the music industry.

There were only a few laughs, but I did enjoy the whole movie. The only thing that I took from Get Him to the Greek is that "when life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall." Which means nothing.

No comments: