Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Let Me In

Yes.

Let Me In is a dark, brooding fairy tale. It's a remake of 2008 Swedish film Let the Right One In in which a "young" girl moves into an apartment complex and befriends a boy who's parents are going through a divorce and who is constantly bullied at school. As their friendship blossoms, the boy comes to realize that the young girl is a actually a vampire.

Now I know what you're thinking... Twilight... but not even close. This movie follows all of the Vampire rules while telling an interesting story with complex characters. Let Me In is virtually a "frame for frame" remake except that since it's in English, I was able to follow the story more and pick up on some plot points that I didn't get while watching the original.

This is an atypical horror movie, more of a horror/drama/romance/fairy tale hybrid and it works. Check it out.

No comments: