Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Town

Yes...

... but it really wasn't as good as you'd expect from the reviews it got. To be fair, I had a hard time understanding what they were saying due to the combination of poor sound quality and the fact that they were wearing masks. There were 5 other people in the theatre... 4 of them were right behind me and wouldn't shut up. I was a little distracted.

Ben Affleck is doing a great job as a director. This wasn't as good as his directorial debut (Gone Baby Gone), but still very good. Its actually gotten to the point where I kinda can't wait for him to direct another movie.

I definitely recommend checking out The Town when it's released on Blu-ray/DVD.

No comments: