Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Paranormal Activity 2

I mean... yeah, I guess.

There isn't much in Paranormal Activity 2 that you didn't get in Paranormal Activity... it's pretty much the same tricks that get you to jump. What it does have (besides an awesome dog and an adorable baby) is a little bit of a story; an area where the first installment was lacking.

It does a great job of connecting the two films, which was a pleasant surprise since I thought there would be little to no connective tissue, but it also has a very anti-climactic ending which, of course, is open ended enough for a third installment.

If you're looking for something to make you jump, or as was in my case, you're just curious to see what happens next, definitely check out Paranormal Activity 2. Just try not to expect too much in the way of originality.

No comments: