Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Yes... as long as you've seen The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

To be fair, you really could see this movie without having seen the first installment and be able to follow it, however they make quite a few references to the first movie that took me a minute to get and I saw it.

Prince Caspian is pristine. The special effects are perfect and the movie is put together very well. The dialogue left something to be desired; sometimes it was melodramatic and although there were a lot sarcastic remarks made and several attempts at banter, the wit was not that sharp. At 2 hours and 35 minutes, it was a bit long, but it kept me interested throughout.

As far as fantasy epics go, this is certainly not the best one, but it's far from the worst. In a ranking of the May 2008 blockbusters I'd put it at number 2 between Iron Man and Speed Racer. So far, this summer is lightyears better than last summer. By this time we had already had three of the biggest disappointments of the year with Spider-man 3, 28 Weeks Later and Shrek 3.

No comments: