Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Get Smart

Sure.

Get Smart wasn't as funny as it could have been and didn't have as much action as it could have had. It was a little bit too long and most of the best parts were in the trailers. But it is perfectly cast and is at least mildly entertaining. It does exactly what it was supposed to do and then you go home.

It's forgettable fun at best, but if you think about the other comedies that have been released this summer: Made of Honor, What Happens in Vegas, You Don't Mess with the Zohan, and The Love Guru... Get Smart is Citizen Kane by comparison. Even the special effects in this are better than some of the summer blockbusters we've seen this year (cough, hack, indiana jones, cough, cough).

If you're looking for a comedy, this is your only choice. If you want to go to the movies, but don't have a specific genre in mind, there are plenty of better, more entertaining options.

Go see Get Smart if you want to, but keep your expectations low if you really want to enjoy it.

No comments: