Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Sex and the City

No.

Sex and the City was released in theatres on 5/30/08 and on DVD and Blu-ray on 9/23/08.

It took me 4 sittings and after all that, nothing. I never watched the show except for a few minutes here and there on the CW late at night. The characters are made to seem deep with superficial tendencies, but they really are just superficial. There is nothing special or interesting about any of them. It's not that I don't know them either. I didn't need to have seen any of the episodes to "get" the characters... there really is nothing about the characters' character that needed to be developed.

The movie went nowhere. I felt like it should have ended halfway through... which is probably one of the points that I stopped watching. I guess there was nothing technically wrong with the movie and I know I'm not exactly it's target audience, but there really is no reason to watch the Sex and the City movie.

No comments: