Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Final Destination

No.

It's always disappointing when a franchise that starts off as well as the Final Destination franchise did, turns into complete direct-to-video worthy garbage. The fourth film in this tired franchise probably would have gone straight to DVD if it's pitch man hadn't used the magic word: "3D". (I don't know. I don't think it's a word, either).

I'm not going to, but I want to see this movie again in 2D so that I can see if the gore looked as fake as it did in 3D. Everything was way over the top and poorly produced. The blood, the visions, the deaths, the characters. All of the originality from the first installment has been sucked out of the series. Now, like in the Saw films, it's just about coming up with new, clever ways to kill off the characters... and for me, that's just not enough.

No comments: