Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Sorority Row

No (yes).

Everyone's entitled to one or two guilty pleasures each year. Sorority Row is mine. It's really soooo bad, but I liked it.

There's almost no way to guess who the killer is which sucks because part of the fun of slasher flicks is accusing each character only for them to be vindicated by bloody, gruesome death. Sorority Row does a great job of that, but I also like the opportunity to get it right and there really is no chance because the killer is barely a character and really has no real motive... or maybe I'm just bitter because I didn't guess it.

Sorority Row is campy, bloody, silly and fun... and that's all I'm going to say...

No comments: