Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

A Perfect Getaway

No!

I'll write more soon, but it was imperative that I put something on here so that you don't go see this crap... stay away from A Perfect Getaway at all costs.

More to come...

So, I really didn't want to revisit A Perfect Getaway long enough to complete this review, but I'm going to force myself through it with a short list of assumptions followed by a short list of facts.

- This was directed by a first time director.
- Everyone involved in making A Perfect Getaway thinks that the general public is, on average, dumber than a post.
- Steve Zahn and Milla Jovavich are hard up for cash.

- Milla Jovavich is one of the worst actresses on the planet; lacking both talent and personality.
- The screenwriter has absolutely no respect for the art of filmmaking.
- The director of A Perfect Getaway will never win an award, ever, save for a Razzie or two.
- A Perfect Getaway is the worst movie of the year.

No comments: