Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Crazies

Yes.

I was kind of surprised by how much I like The Crazies. Even with the good reviews it was getting, I was just expecting a half-way decent "zombie" flick that wasn't good, but wasn't bad, either.

The characters never do anything that's blatantly stupid. Yes, they take risks, but not completely unnecessary ones and I never thought any of the main characters made any idiotic decisions. I suppose The Crazies represents how rational people would handle the situation.

I prefer the weapons grade biological weapon leak to the traditional zombie stories where the "disease" is contagious and no one really knows what it is or where it came from. The military's attempt to quarantine the outbreak added an interesting element to a story that usually consists a much more clear-cut identification of who the good guys are and who the bad guys are.

The Crazies was good. If you dig these kinds of movies, definitely check this one out.

No comments: