Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Dear John

No. Unless you're a girl between the ages of 12 to 25 and you have the need to pay money to see Channing Tatum with his shirt off.

To be fair, the two leads were very good at the first half of the movie while the characters were meeting and falling in love. Unfortunately they never learned how to portray heartbreak and regret because once the shit hits the fan, the two characters start bouncing back and forth from cardboard cut-out to caricature.

The truth is, I didn't actually hate Dear John. It is what it is it's sappy, melodramatic, overly romantic nonsense and isn't trying to be any more or less. As far as I'm concerned, it is the second best movie of 2010. That will change and it will not be anywhere near my top 10 at the end of the year... I'm really hoping it will be out of the top 5 by the end of February (with the help of Wolfman, Shutter Island, Cop Out).

No comments: