Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Edge of Darkness

Nah.

Edge of Darkness is Mel Gibson doing what Mel Gibson does well, but there really isn't anyone else him doing what they do well.

The biggest problem is that they tried to cram too much into the movie... so much so that it eventually becomes less plausible than the plot description makes it out to be... and the plot is already pretty implausible. Another problem? Mel Gibson's Boston accent.

On a lighter note, between Edge of Darkness and the season premiere of Lost, I've witnessed twice, in as many weeks, someone expressing that they have something ridiculously important to say, mere seconds before they die. I feel bad for anyone who is around during the moments before my demise... I will be pulling the ultimate prank.

No comments: