Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Book of Eli

Yes.

I didn't think it would happen so quickly, but I'm here to tell you that it's (temporarily) safe to return to the cinema.

The Book of Eli is very slowly paced; they spend a lot of time walking. It is clearly a western in style but also has a touch of action, science-fiction and faith-based drama. Denzel Washington plays a man who has been traveling west across what was once America prior to a war that ended 30 years ago. To tell you anything else would give away more than I should and since the marketing plan for the movie didn't include any further details, I won't spoil it for you.

I really liked this movie. To say that it's the best movie of the year wouldn't be saying much since I've only seen three so far and one of them was Leap Year; suffice it to say that The Book of Eli will most likely remain in my top 10 movies of the year... at least until mid-summer.

No comments: