Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

2009: The Worst 20 Films of the Year

20. Saw VI
19. Post Grad
18. Old Dogs
17. Gamer
16. The Final Destination 3D
15. Bride Wars
14. Push
13. Coraline
12. Hotel For Dogs
11. Fighting
10. The Uninvited
9. My Bloody Valentine 3D
8. The Unborn
7. Street Fighter: The Legend of Chin Li
6. Dragonball: Evolution
5. My Life in Ruins
4. Shorts
3. Year One
2. A Perfect Getaway
1. Crank: High Voltage


Honorable mentions:
Land of the Lost
Did You Hear About the Morgans?
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
The Last House on the Left
The Girlfriend Experience

No comments: