Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Uninvited

No.

Can someone tell me what the title of The Uninvited means? I mean, I know the definition, but with regards to the movie, what is the title referring to? There is no one invited anywhere to begin with... it makes no sense.

This is the second PG-13 horror movie of the year and it's still January! Whats worse? They barely even changed the name of the first one to make the second one.

I tried to explain the plot of The Uninvited to my father, but it's virtually impossible... even having told him the ending. Don't waste your time and, especially you're money

No comments: