Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

My Bloody Valentine 3D

No.

I almost had a panic attack. I looked on Rottentomatoes.com to see what kinds of reviews My Bloody Valentine was getting and I saw something scarier than the movie itself... it was at 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously I clicked the link because while 100% is impressive, there are other factors that come into play, such as how many reviews there are and who reviewed it. I was relieved to find that there were only 5 reviews posted. Normally 5 "fresh" reviews would indicate "a good start", however it is who the reviews were from that eased my mind. The 5 good reviews were from Horror.com, Dread Central, Bloody Disgusting, CHUD, and FEARnet. I have a feeling that when more mainstream, general practitioners are granted access to the film, the percentage will drop tremendously.

If you do decide to go out to see this, make sure you see in in 3D. If you're willing to spend the $10 to begin with, $2 more won't kill you.

This movie is campy as fuck. The number of times that you will laugh at the movie because of how ridiculous it is will out number the times it makes you jump. The acting is godawful, the dialogue is abhorrent and most of the time the gore is superfluous.

No comments: