Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

2008: The Worst 20 Films of the Year

Click on the movie title to see my review. The movies aren't worth reading about, but some of the reviews may tickle you.

20 The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

19 Quarantine

18 Shutter

17 Space Chimps

16 Hell Ride

15 The Love Guru

14 You Don’t Mess with the Zohan

13 Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show

12 Fool’s Gold

11 The Eye

10 Punisher: War Zone

09 The Hottie and the Nottie

08 College

07 88 Minutes

06 One Missed Call

05 First Sunday

04 10,000 B.C.

03 Star Wars: The Clone Wars

02 Meet the Spartans

01 Strange Wilderness

No comments: