Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Leap Year

No.

What a terrible, terrible movie. And what's worse is that people keep trying to defend it by saying its a girlie movie... well what is that supposed to mean?!?!?! Women, or girlies, don't deserve quality cinema? Isn't it possible to appeal to women's sensibilities without insulting their intelligence? Are all women as simpleminded as someone would have to be to enjoy this insipid, mindless twaddle?

The dialogue is the same throughout the first 30 minutes of the movie. All anyone talks about is the Irish tradition that makes up the premise of the movie and what a 'home stager' does. Then it turns into your typical 'fish out of water' gag for the majority of the movie. You can tell, based solely on the poster, how the movie will end, so there is little to no reason to spend two hours of your precious time waiting to see who gets the girl.

Well, here it is; welcome to January, folks. This is pretty much the best you're gonna get. I would recommend you take this time to catch up on the movies from last year that you missed in the theatre and are now out on DVD. I promise I'll let you know when it's safe to go back to the theatre.

No comments: