Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Last Song

No.

I don't understand why Nicholas Sparks is allowed to write the same story over and over again and no one says anything to him about it.

I also don't understand why they would cast Miley Cyrus in the role. She's terrible and she's ugly. The only sound more annoying than her singing voice is her speaking voice. Liam Hemsworth, who is a very good looking guy, is supposed to have been attracted to her just by having seen her walking by. She was hunched over, mopey and bitchy when he saw her and immediately I called bullshit on the rest of the movie. I hate Miley Cyrus.

The movie's only redeeming quality was the kid that played Cyrus's younger brother. It's a Nicholas Sparks movie so I'm not giving anything away when I tell you that someone dies in it. That kid did a really good job in the scenes toward the end of the movie reacting to the news that the person was dying and to the death.

Don't waste your time and money, though. Miley Cyrus is the worst.

No comments: