Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

He's Just Not That Into You

No.

He's Just Not That Into You was released in theatres on 2/6/09 and on DVD and Blu-ray on 6/2/09.
EVERYBODY, SHUT UP... Jesus Christ! This is one of the most annoying movies I've ever seen. Just whiney, annoying people, complaining about their miserable love lives. They're all so superficial and selfinvolved and they don't fucking shut up about relationships. Is there really NOTHING else going on in their lives? NOTHING?!?! These fuckin people are all so codependant that they're putting all of their energy into finding love... and then talking about it over and fucking over... Holy shit, SHUT UP!!!

No comments: