Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Eagle

No...

... but that's based off of 20 minutes of the movie. In fact, I spent a lot of that time looking around at the audience to see if they had any regret on their faces.

It's probably time to reevaluate your decisions when Channing Tatum isn't the worst part of your movie. It seemed like there was a lot of money put into this production, but the actor's just didn't care. Imagine an average day in your own life, but instead of jeans and a hoodie, everyone (yourself included) is wearing ancient Roman warrior uniforms. That's what the dialogue sounded like; modern Americans on Halloween.

I couldn't bare to stay past the 20 minute mark, and I've stuck it out through some pretty terrible movies, so...

No comments: