Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Rite

Ummm....

Ok, so I know this is a little late, but I'm not gonna waste time with excuses. I'm just gonna say that if I had reviewed this on time I would have said, No, do not waste your money seeing The Rite in theatres. Since there's no chance of that happening, I'm gonna go ahead and say that when it comes out on DVD or cable, there's no reason you shouldn't give it a watch.

The Rite is NOT a good movie... but it's not so terrible, either. In fact, television has gotten so bad that, going forward, many reviews that get a "No" (you should NOT see that), may very well get a YES for home viewing. At this point just about anything scripted is gonna get some kind of positive review with regards to home viewing.

No comments: