Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

17 Again

Once again, no.

This movie is for 17 year olds and 17 year olds only. The themes that are touched on are way too mature for younger viewers that might be attracted due entirely to it's post-High School Musical star. Unfortunately, it's too immature to entertain an adult audience.

There were, of course, some humorous moments. I found myself chuckling here and there, but those moments were outnumbered by the times that i winced with discomfort as the thirty-something mom got lost in the dreamy, underage heart throb's loving embrace... NOT ok. I know that Zac Efron is legal and I know that he was playing a 35 year old in a 17 year old's body... but she didn't know that...

I have to say that I was impressed with Efron. Not necessarily with his acting as a whole, but more with his Matthew Perry impression. Unfortunately, his copycat performance isn't enough to merit a recommendation, at least not in theatres... check it out on DVD or cable if you want.

No comments: