Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

College Road Trip

No.

College Road Trip was released in theatres on 3/7/08 and on DVD and Blu-ray on 7/15/08.

I'm not going to lie. I didn't watch College Road Trip. I have no desire to see it and I'm not really willing to sacrifice my time for it. The truth is, although I can tolerate him if the material is there, I really don't like Martin Lawrence. I despise Donny Osmond... and the entire Osmond family... I'm not really sure why since I only know Donny and Marie... maybe that's why, actually. The other reasons that I'm not willing to waste my time watching it are:

1. There's a pig in the front seat of the car on the poster.

2. It's a G rated movie about someone having a college experience.

3. There's a pig in the front seat of the car on the poster.

4. Donny Osmond tries to act annoying in it... Seeing as how he already is annoying, I can't imagine wanting to live through his interpretation of what annoying would be.

5. Snow Angels comes out on Tuesday and if I return this disc to Netflix, I might have a chance of getting it before it's availability status changes from "Now" to "Very Long Wait".

No comments: