Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Mamma Mia!

Review coming soon (unless I decide to watch The Dark Knight again instead).

UPDATE (7/30/08) I didn't see The Dark Knight again instead of Mamma Mia, but I still just couldn't bring myself to see Mamma Mia either. Maybe I'll go tonight.

UPDATE (11/13/08) I watched 17 minutes and 35 seconds of Mamma Mia and absolutely had to stop. It's hammy and terrible.

No comments: