Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Soul Men

No.

This could have been fun. I enjoyed whenever Bernie and Sam were on stage performing. When they weren't on stage performing, they were being truly offensive.

It was all boners and old people sex. Stupid humor. If there were teenagers doing the things that these two do in this movie it might have been acceptable. Unfortunately these men are too old for their behavior to be acceptable by anyone's standards. It's not funny... it's sad.

There won't be any posthumous awards for Mac or Issac Hayes. The best part of Soul Men, however, is the tribute to the late actor/comedian and musician at the end of the movie.

No comments: