Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Changeling

No, except to see Angelina Jolie's heartbreaking performance.

This is one of the most drawn out, anti-climactic movies of the year. With more, longer endings than Return of the King, I almost stood up to leave at least 6 times in the last 20 minutes of the movie. Not because I was disinterested, but just because I thought the story was over. Turns out it still had 10 years of story to tell.

Angelina will most likely be nominated for best lead actress and deservedly so. She ran the gambit of emotions and everyone of them was gut-wrenching. The rest of the performances were adequate, but none of them could change the fact that the movie is never-ending.

If you're like me and you like to see all of the Oscar nominees before the awards are announced, see Changeling, but don't expect a Picture or Director nod, it just wasn't good enough.

No comments: