Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Shine a Light

I guess... if you dig the Stones.

Shine a Light was released in theatres on 4/4/08 and on DVD and Blu-ray on 10/17/08.

This is a movie about ugly people from the music world attempting to collaborate with ugly people from the movie world. But let me tell you, attractive or not, these are the best of music and movies. Even though I really don't dig The Rolling Stones, I was pretty enthralled throughout.

Since I don't really love The Rolling Stones, I feel I need to explain what I meant by "throughout" as used at the end of the last paragraph... I kinda fast forwarded through most of the songs. Not full out fast forward, it was a x1.5 fast forward during which I could still hear everything that was going on. Unfortunately this was more of a concert film than a documentary, so I spent a lot of the time in fast forward.

I loved the behind the scenes and archival footage (which were too few and far between) and as always, Scorsese has put together a masterful piece of cinema.

No comments: