Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

Standard Operating Procedure

No.

Standard Operating Procedure was released in theatres on 4/28/08 and on DVD and Blu-ray on 11/11/08.

I'm not really sure what the point of this documentary is. It's really not exploring any new territory. I'm pretty sure that at least 80% of the country is aware of the atrocities at Abu Graib and are also aware that while everyone involved acted in poor judgement, that they were actually doing what they were told to do by their superiors.

It is actually a very well made documentary, but as far as content is concerned... I really didn't learn anything new, nor did I care to hear all of the same information about the incidents that I already had heard.

No comments: