Tell Me What You Think...

... of my review, AND of the movie I reviewed.

So???? - Do you think I'm spot on with my review or do you think I'm way off base? Let me know by checking "You are correct, sir" or "You are an idiot."

You can also give the movie a 'star' rating. Let me know how you thought of the film by rating it yourself! Just give a 1,2,3,4, or 5 star review. As always, feel free to leave your mark in the comments for each entry.

Tell the world about my site! You can now link to any of my review by choosing one of the social media buttons at the bottom of each post!

The Promotion

Yes.

The Promotion was released in theatres on 6/6/08 and on DVD on 9/2/08.

I thought this was going to be funnier. That probably sounds like a bad thing. The truth is The Promotion is more of a "funny drama" than a "comedy with a message".

Everything about this movie was sufficient; there is nothing extraordinary about it. It was just enjoyable.

No comments: